Σελίδες

7 Απρ 2014

THINK CREATIVE

Easter Preparations

Store shelves are brimming with chocolate eggs and cute little bunnies, as the countdown to Easter begins. Every celebration it’s an opportunity for me to decorate the house, to set the table and have a legitimate get-together with family and friends. So, I thought I would share a glimpse of my budget friendly, creative ideas that I plan on incorporating into this year’s Easter table. 

Hoping to be blessed with sunshine on Easter Sunday, my aim is to take the party outdoors, keeping the focus on the feast. Hence, I opt for a simple table setting  with a few DIY elements creating an inviting and relaxing ambience for my guests.

Τα ζαχαροπλαστεία έχουν γεμίσει με τα λαχταριστά σοκολατένια αβγά και χαριτωμένα κουνελάκια, καθώς η αντίστροφη μέτρηση για το Πάσχα έχει αρχίσει. Κάθε γιορτή είναι για εμένα μια ευκαιρία για στόλισμα του σπιτιού, χαριτωμένο στρώσιμο του τραπεζιού και συγκέντρωση με αγαπημένα πρόσωπα. Έτσι λοιπόν, σκέφτηκα να μοιραστώ μαζί σας μερικές οικονομικές, δημιουργικές ιδέες, τις οποίες θα συμπεριλάβω στο φετινό Πασχαλινό τραπέζι. 

{A super cute colourful mini watering can will be an alternative basket for yummy chocolate eggs filled with praline by ΜΙΛΤΟΣ – The perfect treat for my guests}

I love to embrace a budget approach to tablescape design. I reuse and repurpose and here I am with a fresh look.



  {It wouldn’t be Easter without the adorable chocolate bites as well as the fun of baking fat, chewy, chocolate chip cookies}  

{For a more playful, colourful look of my centrepiece, I have turned paper ice-cream cups into planters. Basil plants will bring invigorating springtime aroma to the Easter table}

Τhe above photos were taken for personal use. Please just make sure to link back to my blog, if you use any of the above images.



 

1 σχόλιο:

  1. λατρέυω τα πουά και η ιδέα με το χαρτινο μπωλ παγωτου μου άρεσε φοβερά. Ωραίες ιδέες και ωραίες φωτογραφίες!
    Καλό Πάσχα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή