Σελίδες

7 Μαΐ 2014

THINK PINK

It's in my Make-Up Bag

This year I’ve been in a much more experimental mindset, embracing changes to my everyday life. I realised that I even had a routine with cosmetics, buying the same products again and again. In order to get some inspiration, I have lately developed an obsession with the contents of other people’s make-up bags. So, this is the first of a new series in which I document exciting "treasures" of make-up bags. First up: my own make-up bag, hoping to get you inspired…. Let’s have some beauty fun!

Zoe’s Spring Make-Up Bag 

Part of this experimental phase that I am going through, is to make sure that I rotate the products in my make-up bag at least seasonally. This spring, the focus of my go-to products is sun kissed, healthy skin, pretty-flush cheeks, juicy pink lips and flirty, floral fragrances.


 


To achieve this sun kissed, just got healthier face, I always have in my everyday make-up bag the glow boosting Sun Protection Compact Foundation by SHISEIDO (SP 60) with SPF30, that was recommended by my dermatologist for light, matt coverage while keeping my oil at bay throughout the day.

A rosy hue is added on my cheeks with the long-lasting, easy-to-wear powder/cream hybrid Cheek Pop in Plum Pop (04) blusher by CLINIQUE for a perky glow.

There are two well loved pens in my make-up bag:
The Airbrush Concealer pen by CLINIQUE with its built-in brush is dispensing at a click the right dose of a light formulation, which is extremely easy to blend with my ring finger and good enough to disguise my under-eye circles a busy day or after a memorable night…
The Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony (15) by CLINIQUE offers an uplifting fuchsia burst on my lips, on-the-go, without using  a mirror, while at the same time acts as a lip balm and moisturiser in disguise. And when it wears down, I just twist the end, no need to sharpen.

As my lips get anxiety chewed and dehydrated throughout the day, I always throw in my make-up bag a couple of  lip balms.  The Body Shop limited edition Blueberries lip butter is sweet fruit in a pot. The new BABY LIPS in Pink Punch by MAYBELLINE NEW YORK also smells delicious, looks so pretty, while at the same time gives my lips a slight pink hue.

Talking about moisturising products that smell good enough to eat, Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector by CLARINS is a recent addition to my make-up bag, as gloss is a must-have for s/s 14. No stickiness, no gloopiness, no hair stuck to the face. Just the perfect balm-like shine!

I do not leave the house without a mascara and the High Impact Mascara by CLINIQUE remains my BIG eye-opening perennial favourite, no matter how many mascaras I have tried.  It builds up volume, lengthens my lashes, without any clumps, stays put and it does not irritate my eyes. What else to ask?

It’s this time of the year for the The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist to find its way to my make- up bag, as it proved my perfect, refreshing companion during last year's heat waves in Greece. A quick spritz instantly refreshes my face. It's also handy for setting my make-up and keeping it lookig great for longer!.

Although I am not into floral scents, I fell in love with FLEURS MERVEILLEUSES roll-on eau de toilette Intense, when I received it in a gift box with other L’OCCITANE products. It’s so fresh and uplifting!

Oops too many lip products in my make-up bag....





1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hi! there!
    Interesting post, with "fresh" products to choose from.
    If you are curious about my beauty-bag -content I am afraid that you will only find a perfume in there:
    "Night" from Armani
    or "Nina" from nina ricci
    I love perfumes

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή