June was an eventful month of great discomfort. You see, everything in the blogosphere is not always as perfect as it seems. This month involved lots of back pain and medicine, an MRI, several visits to the doctor, stressful and disappointing meetings, unexpected news. With that said, even though June was not good with me, there were little pleasures in my everyday life that made me "think pink". Here we go with another round up. I hope that you will enoy it and that you all have a wonderful July!
1. RECIPE: Making this WatermelonSalad with Greek Aroma was a sweet summertime throwback to my childhood.
2. FILM / TV SERIES: Having an outdoor movie date accompanied by popcorn helps even the most mundane days. I enjoyed "The Two Faces of January" by Hossein Amini, a thriller with old-fashioned elegance and beautifully photographed Greek scenery.
3. BOOK : Oh Allan! You are such a character! I fell in love with The Hundred-Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of theWindow and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson. This book is crying out loud to me: You are never too old to climb out of your window for a life adventure!
4. ITEM(S) OF AFFECTION: I fell hard for NARS "Laguna" bronzer, NUXE "Reve de Miel" lip balm and "Macarons & Gourmandises" French recipe book from Paris with love. What else can a girl ask for?
5. BEST / AKWARD / FUNNY MOMENT: Capturing the magical sunset hues at Halkidiki beach.
6. MY TOP RATED BLOGPOST: It was exciting to see how many of you were intrigued by the budget eye shadow quad from L’Oreal Paris for the perfect ombre eye.
* Τhe above photo was taken for personal use. Please just make sure to link back to my blog, if you use the above image.