Σελίδες

3 Ιαν 2015

THINK PINK: 2014 in 14 Photos

Goodbye 2014! 

2014 was in one word a bittersweet year for me. I lost a job and I lost respect, but I kept thinking pink and dreaming big. I had lots of free time to appreciate the beauty in everyday life, to read great books, experiment with makeup and food, as well as to learn a lot.  I had many painful horizontal moments in bed and I was so stressed, but I was well dressed.  I managed to get back on my feet and I was lucky enough to visit amazing summer and winter destinations, get pampered in luxury hotels, to push my limits and expand my culinary horizons in great restaurants. I refused to compromise with any job and against all odds I landed on a dream job where it feels like home. In 2014 I got my own share of sadness alongside my happiness and I am so ready to welcome the new year with confidence and curiosity.


2015 bring it on!



Hello 2015!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου